ENGAGEMENT CALENDAR PHOTO GUIDELINES
For ALL Photos: When uploading your picture files, please choose the HIGHEST resolution possible; this usually means selecting a “LARGE”
For ALL Photos; When uploading your picture files, please choose the HIGHEST resolution possible; this usually means selecting a “LARGE” or “ACTUAL SIZE” file. Smaller files are fine for a screen display, but do not include enough data for optimal print resolution.
For DESIGN photos:
- Have a clear, uncluttered background, that does not detract from the design.
- Bright light is best, with no shadows.
- Be sure to get the entire design- Don’t cut off the top or bottom.
(We can crop photo if necessary.)
- Remember, a design can be stunning in person but may not photograph well.
- Include a listing of plant material used. (Common names are okay.)
For HORTICULTURE and LANDSCAPE photos:
- Good light is important for a clear photo- no shadows.
- For horticulture you need to include the botanical name(s) as well as the common name. Also include growing information, if you have it, and if it is a native plant.
- A center of interest is usually preferable.
2020 Garden Club Calendar until Jan. 31 this year
Photos of floral designs are especially needed.
- After the form is filled in save it using the Naming Convention.
- Then go to SEND & TRACK
- You will see a + Add Files – click on that box
- find the photo you want to submit with this form It should also be named with naming convention
- Click on the blue CREATE LINK
- After uploaded, a new page comes up FILES SHARED
- Click on Email link
- Send it to Joan Eccard email@example.com(910-880-9951 cell) and also to yourself. This is the only way you have a digital copy of what you send. Adobe Reader does not save your information on the form. If you print what is e-mailed to yourself, then you have a copy and proof of sending.
Hard copies will be accepted by mail, but digital are preferred.