Flower Shows, Landscape Design & Garden Schools
The NEW AND UP TO DATE ROSTER IS IN THE MEMBERS ONLY AREA
GARDEN SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM
HILLSBOROUGH Flowershow schedule
2019 Hillsborough Schedule. word file
SUBJECT: Digital Version of the Handbook for Flower Shows
The first interactive PDF version of the Handbook for Flower Shows, 2017 Edition, is available from Member Services for $25. It can be used on computers and mobile devices. This format has the following features:
- The Handbook will automatically open on a computer with the interactive Table of Contents in the left margin.
- A linked Table of Contents brings viewers to specific pages within the manual.
- Additional links, which are displayed in blue text, have been included within the text that will navigate to the referenced information in another part of the manual or to the mentioned website.
- When clicking on a link that brings you to another page in the manual, select the Alt key, plus the left arrow key, to go back to the previous view.
- Any word within the entire Handbook can be searched by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top tool bar, and typing the word or phrase into the box that will appear.
- Security has been set which prevent the following: Copying Text, images, etc. || Editing Text, images, etc.
Linda McLendon, School Chair (919) 736-1255 email: McLendonL@aol.com
Charles McLendon, School Registrar (919) 330-8690 email: email@example.comGCNC, Inc. Landscape Design School, Course IV August 12-13, 2019
GCNC, Inc. Garden School, Course III June 10, 10-11, 2019
GCNC, Inc. Garden School, Course IV October 21-22, 2019