Flower Shows, Landscape Design & Garden Schools
PHILADELPHIA FLOWER SHOW – Photography
Dear NGC Members,
I have received information from the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show that they wish to share with our members.
This year, the Philadelphia Flower Show has introduced new photography classes to the Competitive Classes area of the Flower Show. Attached to this email are three items:
- A document with the pages from the Exhibitor Guide with the description and exhibiting rules of these classes. It will be easier to share than the whole Exhibitor Guide.
- The complete Exhibitor Guide for the show.These new photography classes are on page 22. The Exhibitor Guide can also be found on the website of the Philadelphia Flower Show at https://theflowershow.com/uploads/resources/2019_exhibitor_guide_final_10-31-18.pdf
- The Entry Form for these Photography Classes. This entry form can also be found on the website of the Philadelphia Flower Show at com/get-involved/exhibit-at-the-flower-show
This is a great way for you to enter the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show if you don’t live in the Philadelphia area. They will be accepting 35 entries in each class. These entries will be juried by a panel of experts to narrow down to an appropriate number of photographs to be judged at the show. The deadline for RECEIVING your entry is January 11, 2019.
Please share this information with all of your members.
SUBJECT: Digital Version of the Handbook for Flower Shows
The first interactive PDF version of the Handbook for Flower Shows, 2017 Edition, is available from Member Services for $25. It can be used on computers and mobile devices. This format has the following features:
- The Handbook will automatically open on a computer with the interactive Table of Contents in the left margin.
- A linked Table of Contents brings viewers to specific pages within the manual.
- Additional links, which are displayed in blue text, have been included within the text that will navigate to the referenced information in another part of the manual or to the mentioned website.
- When clicking on a link that brings you to another page in the manual, select the Alt key, plus the left arrow key, to go back to the previous view.
- Any word within the entire Handbook can be searched by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top tool bar, and typing the word or phrase into the box that will appear.
- Security has been set which prevent the following: Copying Text, images, etc. || Editing Text, images, etc.
GCNC, Inc. Landscape Design School, Course III February, 11-12, 2019
GCNC, Inc. Landscape Design School, Course IV August 12-13, 2019
GCNC, Inc. Garden School Course II, Course II October, 22-23, 2018
GCNC, Inc. Garden School, Course III June 10, 10-11, 2019
GCNC, Inc. Garden School, Course IV October 21-22, 2019