*** CANCELED ***
With great thought to the situation with COVID-19 and the National Emergency, we regret to announce that:
The GCNC Annual Meeting
scheduled April 26-28, 2020
We are fortunate that the hotel has been able to reschedule our meeting as follows:
Sunday, August 30, 31, through Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
Embassy Suites, Cary
- Important Things to Know & Do:
- We will combine the Annual meeting and Fall Board meeting into one.
- The Fall Board Meeting scheduled for September 13-14 in Lake Junaluska is canceled.
- All registrations to date have been not been processesd and no checks have been deposited. Unless you request your check to be returned, it will be shredded.
- New registration forms will be available by May 1.
- IMPORTANT: If you have made a reservation at the hotel, you will need to telephone Embassy Suites to cancel it. (Embassy Suites – 919-677-1840) You may make a reservation for the new dates at a later date.
- For questions: contact Maggie Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Garden Club of North Carolina, Inc. provides several scholarships each year to deserving North Carolina college students with majors in horticulture, environmental studies, landscape design, botany and other related fields. Read More.
The Garden Club of North Carolina, Inc., a federated garden club, is a 501c3 non-proﬁt volunteer organization. It has no restrictions based upon race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, or national origin. We currently have over 180 clubs with over 5000 members in 140 towns and cities across the state. Read More.
The Mission of the Garden Club of North Carolina, Inc. is to provide a non-profit, philanthropic, and educational association for members. To coordinate the interests of all member garden clubs by association, conference, and correspondence. To study, in all its aspects, the art of gardening, particularly horticulture, and to cooperate with agencies furthering such interest. To encourage environmental improvement through civic development, beautification, restoration, and the protection and conservation of our natural resources. To assist in educating the youth of our state in the areas of garden club activity.
News & Events
FLOWER SHOW SCHOOL